Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Limited Time 50% Off and FREE SHIPPING!
Regain your confidence slicing and slicing with gloves made of products 4x more powerful than leather.
These cut resistant gloves let you manage your grater, knives, and mandolin without worrying if you'll have to bandage a finger or even worse ... make a journey to the Emergency Room. Made from Stainless steel wire, high-quality polyester, and high elastic chemical fiber, these gloves have been developed to withstand cuts from even the sharpest blades. Your cut proof gloves will minimize the probability of sustaining major injury if mishaps take place.
Work faster and more secure with gloves that fit like a second skin. The versatile however durable product in your cut resistant gloves makes keeping a strong grip on slippery and awkward products a breeze. You'll be able to finish tasks quicker and properly while preventing nicks and cuts.
Get remarkable protection versus sharp blades without sacrificing convenience, cut resistant gloves are ultra-thin, soft against the skin, and extremely flexible. Weighing less than an ounce, they have none of the bulk found in other gloves on the market providing the exact same defense.
Prepare food or deal with tasks requiring precision with complete dexterity. You'll never feel like you're using armour on your hands or auditioning for a part on Game of Thrones. Due to the fact that every order consists of 2 ambidextrous gloves, conserve one for meal preparation and use the second for your other blade friendly tasks. Even much better - get more than one pair!
- Non-toxic, breathable, versatile, durable.
- Perfect for temps ranging from -20 C to +100 C
- Made from stainless steel wire, top quality polyester, and high elastic chemical fiber.
- With remarkable anti-cutting performance. Wear resistance and resistance to tearing efficiency.
- Anti-cutting efficiency, knife resistant, anti-wear, anti-tear, versatile, non-slip, breathable, also ideal for slaughter and processing, machinery manufacturing industry, building and construction market, glass handling, sheet metal processing.
- Lower the harm by sharp products such as dagger, triangular scraper, glass, stone, and so on