The SA Portable Outdoor Titanium Camping Wood Stove is built with titanium construction that is corrosion-resistant, extremely durable and super light. Good for cooking your meal wherever you set up your camp, no chemical emissions, no carbon footprint, all the unlimited fuel you'll need comes in like wood, twigs, branches, leaves and paper.
Easy to use just connect all the panels together by each side which will just take seconds to complete. Fold the stove flat and stuff it in a pocket or backpack to start a low-carbon travel.
- Titanium construction guarantees extreme durability as well as minimal weight.
- Wide opening design for convenient adding wood and improved air flow, higher burning efficiency.
- Cross-stand trivet creates a stable cooking platform for any pot size.
- Easy to set up and cook a meal with unlimited fuels: wood, twigs, branches, leaves.
- Weighs only 7.2oz and packs flat that fits into your pocket and backpack, very easy to carry.
- Material: Titanium
- Top Length: 98mm / 3.8in
- Dimension: 125 * 125 * 160mm / 4.9 * 4.9 * 6.3in
- Weight: 204g / 7.2oz
- Total Weight: 223g / 7.9oz
- Package Size: 177 * 150 * 27mm / 7.0 * 5.9 * 1.1in
- Package Weight: 278g / 9.8oz
- 1* Folding Wood Stove
- 1* Storage Pouch
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a Risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% Satisfied and Smiling."
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
Shipping & Delivery
Thank you for choosing Survival Addicts! All your orders automatically comes with tracking numbers, which will be processed and available within 24 to 48 hours. Typical delivery time frame is between 15 to 20 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.